Effective Date: February 25, 2013
QBOT values your privacy. This policy applies to the QBOT services (collectively, the “Service”).
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us.
QBOT uses the personal information we collect to provide the Service to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other company for its own marketing purposes without your consent.
2. Information Collection
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we collect the following information:
Personally Identifiable Information you provide. When you use the Service, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, zip code, age, and gender. When you use your personal Facebook account to sign in and create an account with Qbot, you are granting permission to Qbot to access and store your Facebook basic profile information. Facebook requires permission to be granted by you to allow QBOT access to any personal information.
Wireless device identification information. When you sign in and create an account, we identify your unique device ID so that Push Notifications can be sent directly to you when you opt-in for this service.
Geo-Location Tracking. In order to redeem an offer or earn a loyalty reward via the App, QBOT requires your physical location to be identified for security purposes.
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
Direct communications with QBOT. When you send email or other communications to QBOT, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
3. Information Use
QBOT may use your personal and non-personal information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide products and services to you, including the display of personalized content, offers and advertising by way of e-mail and PUSH notifications; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Service; (4) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
4. Information Sharing
QBOT may share collective, non-personal information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers, advertising agencies and other third parties.
QBOT may share your personal information with other parties in the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent.
- We may share your information with QBOT Merchants. Sharing this Information will allow a QBOT Merchant to market directly to you should they choose to do so. However, we will only share Personally Identifiable Information with a QBOT Merchant if you engage in an Identification Activity, and then only to the QBOT Merchant involved in that Identification Activity. An Identification Activity includes, but is not limited to, choosing to Love a merchant and/or emailing a Merchant directly from your personal email address. Please note that we will only provide a QBOT Merchant your information when you opt-in by choosing to Love a merchant. You can opt-out of Love status at any time. We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability for the actions of such QBOT Merchant that you choose to Love. While we inform the Merchant to monitor the frequency and relevancy of the messages they send to you, we do not have any responsibility for the actions of the QBOT Merchant, and the actions of the QBOT Merchant are not in our control.
- If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
- If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- To provide information to a company that acquires, is acquired by or is merged with QBOT.
5. Information Updating
You have the ability to access and edit the personal information you provide us. You may change any of your personal information in the settings of the Qbot App.
It is important to update your personal information if it changes. Past transactions are kept for tracking purposes; therefore, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on the App. In addition, in may be impossible for us to completely delete all of your information because we periodically backup information.
6. Information Security
We take security seriously and take numerous precautions to protect the security of your personal information. Because your personal information is accessed by logging into your profile with an email and password, we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personal information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website or QBOT App, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
9. Contact Us